Need more help?
Email us at
We are here to help.
ATLANTA, G.A, September 22, 2022 — Stop HIV Atlanta offers sex-positive and queer-centric resources to Atlantans affected by the HIV crisis. With the current monkeypox outbreak, we have expanded our
ATLANTA, G.A, September 15, 2022 — With the mission to provide sex-positive and queer-centric resources to the Atlanta metropolitan areas, Stop HIV Atlanta believes that the way to mitigate the
ATLANTA, G.A, August x, 2022 — Stop HIV ATL is a non-profit organization dedicated to stopping the HIV crisis in Atlanta by providing sex-positive and free resources to at-risk communities.
HIV & AIDS Information Feed
- Older adults with HIV have different profiles and different needs
- Key population-led services now account for the majority of Thai PrEP users
- Community-led monitoring of HIV services leads to investment and policy change
- Gay social and sexual norms are shifting in the PrEP era
- US regulator’s decision on vaginal ring denies choice to women who need HIV prevention
- Nevirapine treatment linked to poorer cognitive development in children with HIV
- The ethics of phylogenetics? Central issues surrounding the use of molecular HIV surveillance
- Systemic stigma: Tennessee’s anti-HIV law enforcement targets people of colour, trans people, and poor people
- In the era of U=U, disclosure still feels like a ‘grey messy area’ for gay men living with HIV in the US
- Better viral suppression with dolutegravir than other antiretrovirals in pregnancy, but not all guidelines recommend it
- ‘Old style’ tenofovir really may protect against COVID, large US study finds
- Facts not fear: NAM at 35
- Success in containing and treating HIV among people injecting drugs in the UK has stalled in recent years
- Merck restarts islatravir HIV treatment studies, but abandons monthly PrEP
- Food insecurity among women in sub-Saharan Africa doubles the risk of HIV acquisition
- Gay Muslim men living with HIV in Senegal are being persecuted and report shame, violence and isolation
- Good luck Louisa!
- Liver fibrosis may not improve beyond one year after hepatitis C cure
- MRI imaging used to find areas of active HIV replication in the body
- South African women in long-distance relationships are choosing intermittent PrEP